PNDS Website Maintenance:
Current Sponsor: Pharmevo Pvt. Ltd
Approx. Cost / Year: Rs: 60,000
Benefits: Sponsor can put up a ticker on PNDS website about their company’s name / products names etc.
• Sponsorship of PNDS Quarterly News letter. (One Newsletter) Rs: 30,000/
• Full year Quarterly Newsletters Sponsorship. (4 Newsletter) Rs: 100,000/
Benefits: Company’s / brand name will b mentioned on the newsletter & website as newsletter sponsor. PNDS newsletter is distributed among PNDS Members, Health care professionals including Physicians, Dietitians, Nutritionists, corporate companies and FMCGs.
CNE (Continuing Nutrition Education Sessions):
Current sponsor for the year 2012-2014 Nestle Health Sciences, Nutrition Division
• CNE sponsorship includes booking of the venue for 80-100 participants with sound system & multimedia arrangements & tea.
- Company can put up a banner or standee inside the hall.
- Banner and standees can be put outside the hall along with a small stall for interaction with the participants & for display /distribution of product leaflets.
Note: No talks from the sponsor’s representatives permitted during the program inside the hall.
Approx. Cost of 6 CNE’s: Rs 80,000 / YEAR
Current Venue: Seminar Hall, The Kidney Centre PGTI
Public Awareness Sessions on Health Days ( e.g. World Diabetes Day, World Heart Day, World Food Day, World Osteoporosis Day ,Registered Dietitians Nutritionist Day etc):
Sponsorship of whole event including booking of venue, multimedia sound system, snacks with tea served to the participants, printing of banners, educational material, advertisement in newspaper etc
Total cost: Vary depending upon the venue and no. of participants. (OPEN)
Benefit included: Logo placement on the backdrop, standees, banners, logo on folders given to the participants, stall outside the hall, Printing of patient education material for distribution.
- WORLD DIABETES DAY 2012 (Sponsors Nestle Health Sciences)
- WORLD DIABETES DAY 2011 (Main Sponsors , Sanofi Aventis)
- NUTRITION MONTH MARCH ACTIVITIES 2010 ( Main sponsors: Tetra Pak)
- Nutrition month march activities 2011 (Main Sponsors: Dalda Foods, EBM)
- Nutrition Month March activities 2012 (Main sponsors: Nutricia Medical Nutrition Division & Mead Johnsons)
March Nutrition Month Activities:
Public Nutrition awareness activities e.g. Seminar, walk, educational sessions at Schools for children, older adults, teachers, parents, at offices/work places, communities. Media programs e.g radio, T.V talk shows. Publication of educational material / Newspaper supplement.
- Putting a banner / standee inside the hall or outside the hall
- Putting up stall outside the hall, to display promotional material no sales permitted.
- Advertisement in Newspaper supplement / Newspaper
For any other related information, contact Fayza Khan(President & Chair PR Committee PNDS at email@example.com